Enjoy all the flavor that this great chicken Margherita can give you. Simple and quite inexpensive so you will have no excuse to prepare it, so make the most of all the data that we bring you in this recipe.
An interesting fact when roasting any meat is whether or not to cut it. Well, if you do, you will allow hot juices to escape that would otherwise be trapped overcooking the meat.
This delicious chicken Margherita is undoubtedly one of the best rotisserie chicken options since it retains its characteristic flavor, a great smell thanks to the spices, and of course the touch that the only mozzarella could give it.
- 5 skinless chicken.
- 200 gr of sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Tomato paste or cherry tomatoes.
- Minced garlic.
- Extra virgin olive oil.
- Ground oregano.
- Salt and pepper.
The preparation of this dish is the simplest and most economical, so it becomes an ideal option if you do not want to eat rich without much effort. So learn everything you need to know about its preparation below:
- The first thing you should do is clean the chicken breasts well.
- Once this is done, mix in a large bowl some olive oil, crushed garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Bathe each breast with said mixture and reserve.
- Heat the grill well (or, failing that, a griddle), then place each breast on top and cook until they take on a good color on all sides.
- When this happens, add a good amount of cheese slices on each breast, along with a little ground oregano.
- Once the cheese melts and the chicken has finished cooking, remove it from the heat and serve hot.
If you do not have a grill, you can use a greased griddle as a substitute, but whatever the option you must make sure that the chicken is cooked properly, for this you must make cuts in each breast making sure that the juices run.
- 457 calories
- 30 minutes