Blackheads, are a very particular cutaneous formation characterized by the presence of “caps” of keratin that are formed inside the follicular ostium of the sebaceous gland.
To remove these impurities, the best face activated charcoal mask for removing blackheads comes to help.
The presence of black spots affects both males and females. This is an imperfection typical of the period of youth development, linked in large part to the increased synthesis of sex hormones that stimulate the growth activity of the sebaceous glands: this is why the skin remains fatter and the follicles prone to obstruction by accumulation of sebum.
Taking care of your skin also means cleaning it daily with soap and water. It is advisable to avoid aggressive detergents and frequent washing, remembering that a small amount of sebum is however important to protect the skin from annoying irritations.
How are black points born?
The blackhead can be closed or open. When it is closed, it has a white and yellowish appearance and looks like a real cyst that cannot be eliminated by pressing (like the open one).
When it is open – that is when the whites open under the dilating thrust of their contents – the lipid oxidation associated with cells rich in melanin determines the formation of the black spot.
Even if the coloring of the top of the blackhead is not due to dirt, a poor cleansing of the skin can still favor its appearance.
At a young age, the blackhead is the progenitor formation of acne because the content of the sebaceous follicle often pours inside, causing an intense inflammatory reaction, hence the formation of papules and pustules.
Opinions removing blackheads?
The open blackhead or blacks points respond well to topical retinoid with vitamin A.
Surface peels are also very useful, followed by a gentle massage, which remove dead cells and stimulate the growth of new healthy ones; this treatment is also very useful to prevent the most serious acne manifestations.
In some cases surgical enucleation may be necessary, through which the physician, with the help of a small metal tool with a circular tip, called a blackhead extractor, favors the expulsion of the oily mass enclosed within the black points.
This tool can also be purchased at the pharmacy for small do-it-yourself removals. However, these operations must be carried out with sterile or disinfected materials in a very clean environment.
Absolutely avoid crushing the black spots between the fingers since it is well known not to be the best technique since, if it is performed without due caution, it can have infectious and scarring effects .
To facilitate the opening of the pores, it is important to expose the skin to steam for about ten minutes before starting the treatment.
Activated charcoal peel off mask good for the skin
- 3 great effect: blackheads, narrow pores, deep clean.
- Product ingredients: activated carbon, oatmeal extract, calendula, calendula extract, rosemary extract, cellulose gum and water, methyl paraben. Of course kind, not irritating.
- Cleaning parts: for the forehead, nose, chin or hand cannot reach the place, remove stubborn blackheads and acne, cleanse thoroughly, and shrink pores. It also removes old tissues, acne, and excess sebum and prevents pores from clogging.
- The best way to use: After the first warm towel 1-3 minutes, apply the right amount of mask on the nose or on the whole face, for example 15 minutes dry mask, gently tear from bottom to top, with toner or essence reduce pores.
- Frequency of use: 2 times a week, 3 years duration.